- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 bunch of seedless grapes, washed and removed from stems
- 1 green apple, washed, cored and cubed
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of pineapple, cut into tidbits
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- Gently combine fruit in serving bowl.
- In a small separate bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit and toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original recipe from Oh! You Cook!
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!