Monday, May 14, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?

This weeks weekly menu is a little different than past posts.
You see there is no meal menu because we are off to London this week.
Mark has business to attend to, so the 3 Musketeers are seizing the day and Belle and I are tagging along.
I will however, have some great blog posts coming your way.

Have you all had a good week and weekend?

We have had a busy week with business meetings for the husband and a couple of shifts at the hospital for me.
In addition to all that fun, I managed to slice through my fingernail and finger using a rotary cutter.
I guess I proved that the blade was in fact, not dull as I had believed.
I was also able to knock out a few sewing projects for some of Belle's friends' birthdays.

Sam and Kate are turning one with an awesome "double scoop" birthday party.



Belle's friend, Kinley, turned four and is very into ballet. A tulle tutu appliqued shirt was perfect for the occasion.


I graduated from physical therapy on Friday which will free up so much time during the week, and Friday night we headed out to the barn to hang out while Mark got in a little polo practice.

We got to see our horse Mr Big.

Belle played on the tire swing for hours (is that face not pure happiness).

 She even rode her own "pony".


Isn't he SO handsome?

Mother's Day was wonderful spent with the people I love most...my family!
My husband worked hard to make it such a special day.

Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Deep South Eats: Marsala Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Wednesday: You're Already Amazing Chapter Four
Thursday: Deep South Eats: Summer Strawberry Iceberg Wedge
Friday: Deep South DIY: Favorite Applique Sites

What are you guys up to this week?

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!



blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment