This pedicure lasted FOREVER. The color and sparkle was awesome - like a little party on my toes every time I looked down. Problem is I was ready to take it off this week and the polish would. not. budge. I scrubbed and scrubbed and nothing. I am now glad to be able to share this "Tip n Trick" with you girls for getting glitter polish off easy breezy style.
1. Soak one cotton ball in nail polish remover for each nail.
2. Place one cotton ball on the nail, press and wrap in a small sheet of aluminum foil.
3. Repeat for additional nails.
4. Leave foil and cotton balls in place for 5 minutes - yes set a timer.
5. Remove foil and glitter polish will wipe off as if the remover soaked cotton ball was saying "Take that"