Monday, May 21, 2012

The Sweet Life: What is on the Menu?

Now that we have arrive safely back from our travels,
It is time to get back in the swing of things.
Of course, Belle woke up at 4:00am this morning (9:00am London time).
So we are getting back into the swing slowly.

I was hoping to head down to the beach house for Memorial Day,
But after looking at all the "to-do's" that need to be completed before I leave for Guatamala next week...
it ain't gonna happen (unless I have a must have sand and sea change of heart by Friday).

I obviously overestimated my super powers for getting blog posts completed before our trip.
I solemnly promise to make up for that this week!



Monday: Dinner at my Parents
Tuesday: Baked Chicken Tenders, Green Bean and Shoe Peg Corn Casserole, and Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Work Night): Leftovers/Sandwiches
Thursday: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas with Fresh Corn Salsa, Black Beans and Spanish Rice
Friday: Pizza with Tossed Salad or Picnic up at the Barn
Saturday: Hot Dogs on the Grill, Baked Beans and Watermelon
Sunday: Small Group Meal (if enough people are in town)


Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Post 1: Favorite Applique Sites Post 2: Summer Strawberry Iceberg Salad
Wednesday: You're Already Amazing Chapter Four
Thursday: Quick and Easy Salted Caramel Sundae (life-changing)
Friday: Travelling Internationally with Kids and Pictures from London

What are you guys up to this week?

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment