- 1 to 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- Fat free or Low fat Milk (enough to cover your tenders for a soak)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon seasoning salt (Lawry's or SeasonAll)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- Cooking Spray
- Soak chicken tenders in enough milk to cover for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or gallon size ziploc bag, mix salt, seasoning salt, pepper. flour and paprika evenly.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken tenderloins and completely coat each piece with seasoning mixture. I found it easiest to shake them all in a large ziploc bag with the seasoning.
- Place all chicken on prepared pan and lightly spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Cook for 20 minutes and turn each piece of chicken. Spray the turned tops of the chicken with cooking spray and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Original Recipe from Our Life Uncommon.
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!