Friday, March 2, 2012

Deep South Words to Live By: March 2012

As I was getting busy writing my Spring Cleaning Tips post, 
I realized that I had completely forgot to post the March Words to Live By.

When I sat down to pick the March verse,
I was thinking about Spring and the words new creation/new birth kept coming to mind.
I searched and found a verse that is very inspiring to me.

As we look around and see the Bradford pears blooming (early) and the tulips popping up a beautiful display of colors, let us remind ourselves of the new creation we are in Christ and God's plan to use us as Ambassadors to bring others to reconciliation. Now that is beautiful!



Kids Version

Grab it, print it and place it where you will be reminded daily of God's work in you and through you!
Have a verse you want for April? Feel free to drop a comment - I love to hear from you guys.
Missed a month? Jump to January & February.

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment