Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?


I started off the week with my annual education day for work (you know run every worst case scenario that could ever happen as nurses but still be able to laugh and have fun) and I will finish it up with two shifts at the hospital and four more shifts the following week. I am going to attempt a few new recipes, but the next few weeks are pretty much survival mode

Monday (Work Night): Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast, Steamed Broccoli, and Baked Pineapple
Wednesday: Melt in your Mouth Chicken, Onion Rice, and Green Beans with Mushrooms and Balsamic
Thursday (Work Night): Leftovers
Friday (Work Night): Pizza and Salad
Saturday: Barbecue Bacon Sliders, Grilled Corn and Fresh Fruit
Sunday: Small Group Meal

Tuesday: Weekly Menu
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Friday: Pimento Cheese Rolls

What is on your menu this week?

Some fun pics of my Belle from this past week:

First day of gymnastics lessons...please stop growing up sweet girl!

Don't forget to check out the March Words to Live By

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see  next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment