Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Deep South Words to Live By: January

I chose this particular passage because it has been so meaningful to me in my life.
It has been a voice of encouragement in the good times.
It has been the strength I have leaned upon during the trials.

Whether you start 2012 with excitement or fear of what may come
Together we can remember 
Who is responsible for our successes
Who gives strength in our shortcomings
Who is everlasting



Another separate version for young children
Please don't underestimate your children's ability to memorize (even if it is 2 words at a time).




Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment: