- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise (I prefer Duke's)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (feel free to use some from a preshredded bag if pressed for time)
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper together.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over chicken breasts and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken reaches 180 degrees.
Original Recipe from Food.com
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!