Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Deep South DIY: Recent Sewing Projects March 2012

In the last few weeks, I have been in the sewing mood.
I love knocking out some projects and trying new things.
Thankfully, I have had some occasions that provided fantastic sewing opportunities.

Super cute "Love Bug" shirt for my daughter's Valentine party.

I made this adorable onesie dress for a friend awhile back. 

Sweet Kate can finally fit and it is adorable.


Anchor T-Shirt and Easy Fit Pants for my nephew's birthday.
I have to say these Easy Fit Pants were one of the very best pants tutorials I have used.
Pants Tutorial: Scientific Seamstress

A sweet newborn gown for a friend's baby shower.
Sweet boy is yet to be named so no monogramming yet...boo!

I have the most precious project in the works right now, but since it is a gift you will have to wait to see it until next week.

I am attending an Applique Conference in April with the hope of being inspired and encouraged to start my own small business!


What are you creating lately or inspired to create?
blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Beau's outfit! Thank you so much for using your creativity on him, since his own mommy certainly doesn't have any!

    ReplyDelete