I love a good Southern brunch.
With Spring just around the corner I look forward to crisp, sun soaked mid morning gatherings filled with fresh food and fresh flowers.
I think the inspiration for a good Spring brunch is bringing the outside in.
After months of winter (what was supposed to be cold) weather it is time to open the doors, air out our homes and enjoy all that Spring has to offer.
1. Cinnamon Roll Pops - Zoe Bakes
2. Gorilla Bread - Recipe coming tomorrow
3. Mozzarella Melon Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - Southern Living
4. Ready to Drink Mason Jars with Assorted Juices, Tea, and Water - Pinterest
5. Oatmeal Cookie Coffee Cake - Deep South Sweets
6. Fruit Salad with Mint Lime Dressing - Savory Sweet Life
7. Hot Tomato Grits - MyRecipes.com
8. Angel Biscuits and Ham with Broccoli Salad - Deep South Sweets
9. Mimosa Station with Fresh Fruit and Syrups - Pinterest
10. Quiche Lorraine - Deep South Sweets
11. Tarragon Chicken Salad - Southern Living (March 2012 issue)
1. Gingham on Gingham - Hostess with the Mostess
2. Bright Patterned Bunting - Pinterest
3. Turquoise and Green Apples - House of Turquoise
4. Umbrella Floral Door Decor - Be Colorful
5. Bright Colors for a Modern Spring - Hostess with the Mostess
6. Green Lanterns with Pops of Pink - Pinterest
7. Pastel Lanterns with Neutral Linens - Apartment Therapy
8. Gerber Daisy Table Runner - Real Simple
9. Muted Pastels - Forget Me Not Weddings
10. Butterfly Garden Arrangement - Southern Living
Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!