Friday, February 10, 2012

The Sweet Holiday: Valentine's Fun

Do you all have any special Valentines plans this year?
We enjoy the holiday and find special ways to make it fun without going overboard.

We always start off with a fun Valentine breakfast.
1. Our Valentines' Breakfast from Last Year: Scrambled Eggs, Pink Blueberry Muffins and Bacon Hearts
5. Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls Reshaped into Hearts (you can still do a fun breakfast on limited time)

Check out some of these precious Valentines for children.

Simple, Elegant Valentines for the Adults in Your Life
3. Worthy of Framing Watercolor Cards from Jones Design Company

I love to end the day with a nice, restaurant-quality, home cooked meal.
We serve it by candlelight after we put Belle to bed and bring out the china and crystal.

This years menu includes:


I cannot even wait to show you what Valentine's I am "cooking up"
It was hard to find one to top last years Tearing Up My Heart Valentines,
But I chose to "stick" with something "sweet" and personable.
Check back on Tuesday for the reveal...

In case you missed it, don't forget to check out yesterday's Toffee Apple Dip and State of the Living Room Address.

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have the recipe for the Oreo Pudding Poke Cake - sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete