Guys, it is only 3 ingredients! This recipe was super simple and delicious. You could definitely change-up the overall flavor of the recipe by switching the soup for a different flavor or even using Italian dressing mix instead of Ranch.
- 3 to 4 boneless pork chops (or really whatever your grocer has packaged)
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 can golden mushroom soup (original recipe calls for cream of chicken)
- 1 can full of water
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine Ranch dressing mix, soup, and water and pour over pork chops.
- Cook on low in your slow cooker for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve pork chops covered in gravy.
Seriously it is that easy!
Original recipe found at Living, Laughing, and Loving.
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!