Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sweet Holiday: 2012 Valentine Reveal

After our super-fun "Tearing Up My Heart" Valentines from last year,
And many exciting inspirations from Pinterest,
Belle and I had to put in some serious thinking for this year's Valentine.

We came across these precious pie pops at Our Best Bites.
Belle and I decided they would be so fun (and easy for her little hands).

Be My Sweetie Pie Pie Pops!

Tied up with pink gingham ribbon and fun labels from my Silhouette Cameo,
They were the perfect "Deep South Sweet".

Don't you want to be her sweetie pie?
She sure is mine!

Simple refrigerated pie dough with strawberry pie filling, they actually tasted quite delicious.
No fuss but a lot of messy fun!


Don't have time to buy the lollipop sticks or a couple of your sticks fall out like mine?
Tie them up as well for a precious hand pie!

I hope you enjoyed these Sweetie Pie Pops as much as we did!

Happy Valentine's Day from Deep South Sweets

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment