Monday, February 6, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?



Monday: Potato, Corn, and Bacon Chowder, Salad, and Pretzel Rolls
Tuesday: Date Night!!! (well if you consider our adoption information meeting a date night)
Wednesday: Family Dinner before my Mother-in-Law leaves for a 3 week trip to New Zealand
Thursday: White Chicken Enchiladas, Black Beans, and Fruit
Friday: Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops, Baked Rice, Steamed Broccoli
Saturday: Out with Friends
Sunday: Small Group Dinner


The Blog Menu
Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Onion Dip (it is famous I tell you)
Wednesday: State of the Living Room Address
Thursday: Toffee Apple Dip
Friday: Valentine's Fun!


What is on your menu this week?


Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are adopting?? How exciting!!!


    And if the crock pot ranch pork chops are what I think they are, I made them last week and they were delicious!! (And don't worry, I didn't blog about it :)...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the process of looking into adoption and deciding between domestic and international. Prayers appreciated! I can't wait to try the pork chops they look so easy and delicious. I was thinking of using Golden Mushroom Soup instead of Cream of Chicken for a different flavor.

      Delete