- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 package Heath toffee bits (these are found on the baking aisle...make sure to get the ones that are just toffee and not toffee and chocolate)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Lots of sliced apples (the pre-sliced apples are on sale at Publix right now BOGO)
- Blend in a mixer until creamy. Once you think it is creamy enough, blend just a little longer...you really want this extra creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and serve with sliced apples.
- Recipe may be halved.
Original Source: Stephanie V and Erin R. (I guess this is sort of passing on friends' recipes week).