Friday, April 15, 2011

What is Your Way Friday

I am through and through a breakfast girl. I love it. Can't get enough of it. My dear husband thinks that just a glass of chocolate milk suffices for breakfast of champions...but whatevs. 

I love everything about breakfast. Eggs, french toast, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, fruit, sausage, bacon, biscuits... do you have all day? We could be here awhile listing the favorites. Breakfast, brunch, dinner... they are all acceptable!

But...do you ever get a tad overwhelmed when perusing the cereal aisle?


The choices, the choices. Do you go all healthy with some granola or fruit in your cereal? Or are you a fruity, sugary, cinnamony, chocolatey kind of person? Or do you just settle for the hot stuff?


Me? I am a all-for-one one-for-all kind of girl. I love them all except the raisiny bits. Some weeks I am craving Blueberry Morning with dried blueberries and other weeks I cannot stop thinking about Honey Smacks.

Crazy, random....I know!

So...What is Your Way this Friday with your cereal?
blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment