Monday, April 11, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?


This week kicks off the next two weeks of insanity. They are full of so many fun things but a jam-packed week can be difficult when it comes to meal planning. I will be out of town for half the week (seeing my most awesome friend in Wichita) so I am planning simple meals that will be already cooked or require little prep that my husband can throw together when he gets home from work. I am sneaking in one new recipe because I just can't resist but putting it on one of my low-key days.

Monday (Work Night): My dear husband and daughter are having a date night while I work the night away at the hospital
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce, Rice Pilaf, and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: Crock Pot Beef Tips, Egg Noodles, Tossed Salad
Thursday: Poppyseed Chicken, Corn, Broccoli (Leftover from Tuesday Night)
Friday: Pizza, Green Beans, Apple Slices
Saturday: Hot Dogs, Chips, Carrot Sticks and Dip
Sunday: Small Group Meal

As always, grab the picture above and post on your own blog what you're cooking in your home this week!
blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment