- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of one lime - approximately 2 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of frozen corn, thawed
- 1-2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (must confess I have a really weird hang up about the seedy parts of tomatoes)
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- Combine the basil, olive oil, lime, sugar, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomato, and cucumber.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.