Monday, April 25, 2011

The Sweet Life: Say Hello to One of My Little Friends

Since I am out of town for the start of this week and my meal planning is SUPER boring (and yes I do make a meal plan even when we go to the beach - keeps us from eating out and eating junk), I want to tell you today about a little friend of mine.


A while back I introduced you to Motivated Moms which keeps your house nice and clean - right? Recently I have discovered Cozi. My dear husband and I have been searching for the best way to have a family calendar that is easy to use and highly organized. Let me rephrase that...I have been looking for a highly organized family calendar that I could teach my dear husband how to use. Sounds right the second time.


Cozi allows you to have an account with a family password. We can all log-in and add things to the calendar and to-do list which is color-coded - rock on! Sunday of every week, Cozi emails the designated persons the calendar for the week. We have been using it for about two weeks and we are so happy with it. I encourage you to head over and check it out...It's free! There is an app for the iphone with a nominal fee and I have been very happy with the app.


So go and check it out and let me know what you think! I would give some screen shots but that would give a  little too much insight into my life than I am comfortable with.

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment