Monday, May 16, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?


This week, my menu looks a little different. A dear friend of mine is on bed rest for the next two weeks before she gets to meet her sweet twins! Since I know she is a to-do lister just like me I assumed she didn't get to cook things to stock up her freezer for after the birth. I am taking over this task and adding two or three things to her freezer this week and next. In order to not cook extra I just incorporated these items into our weekly menu.

Monday: Chicken Pot Pies (plus one for the freezer) and Fresh Fruit
Tuesday (Work Night): Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (extra sauce for the freezer) and Garlic Green Beans
Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin, Onion Rice, and Broccoli with Toasted Pecans
Thursday (Work Night): Leftovers/Sandwiches
Friday: Party at friend's house
Saturday: Stuffed Pizza Rolls, Garden Salad, Apple Slices
Sunday: Small Group Meal

Also making some homemade dinner rolls for my freezer and my friend.

What are you making this week?

Giveaway Winner for the Puddle Jumper is.... Andrea Kay. Email me at rreiboldt@gmail.com your mailing address and I will get it in the mail!


blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. Rach, you are the BEST!!!! Don't know what I'd do without you - thanks for being such a huge help! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete