Oh, I just want to get out that big ole spoon and scoop this stuff up it is so good. Another great recipe from Confessions of a Kitchen Diva that is so easy that you will be checking your recipe just to make sure you didn't miss anything. I am such a sucker for simplicity. This is wonderful served with any grilled meats or ham slices at Sunday lunch.
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen Southern-style cream corn, thawed (just throw it in your fridge the day before)
- 2 cups frozen white corn kernels, thawed (same as above)
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- salt to taste (pretty generously as it needs the salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- Pour into a greased (2 quart) baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes until set in the middle.
Original recipe from Confessions of a Kitchen Diva.