Friday, May 6, 2011

Bloggers... We're Just Like You

We feel old sometimes...

Standing in line at a local store yesterday, I heard this conversation between two maybe college age girls behind me:

Girl 1: You know those are recipe cards, right?

Girl 2: Yeah, next time I drive down to my parents I am going to transcribe some of my mom's recipes. You know she has them written on really old newspaper from 1983 (the year I was born).

Girl 1: Wow that is really old.

Listen up girlies I am not even in my thirties and you just made me feel like an old maid. I was laughing all the way home and shared more laughs with my mom and friends. They may have made me feel old but I laughed the rest of the day. Who has their recipes written on newspaper anyway?

Check out the Royal Wedding Viewing Party Pictures from yesterday.
blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment