Monday, March 28, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?


This week is going to be super boring....which is such a good thing. Last week was all about prepping for the big baby shower and this week is all about counting down the days until I leave for the beach Sunday. A lot of my meals this week are being shared with my mother-in-law who had a knee replacement last week while she is the middle of a kitchen renovation. I had to think about things that were portable without interfering with her dietary restrictions for medications.

Monday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (homemade at least), Garlic Green Beans, Italian Bread
Tuesday (Work Night): Pork Tenderloin I mean to cook last week, Garlic Rice Pilaf, and Broccoli
Wednesday: Mix and Match Breakfast Casserole, Cinnamon Rolls, Fruit
Thursday (Work Night): Leftovers
Friday: Pretzel Breaded Chicken Tenders, Corn on the Cob, Frozen Raspberries
Saturday (Work Night): Leftovers/Sandwiches
Sunday: We will be at the beach!!!

I have so much exciting stuff to share with you guys this week and the next. I am hoping I can fit it all in. I have a baby shower, home decor updates, and of course The Southern Manual: April Edition to share. Please check back often!

Premier Prints Zig Zag Village Blue-4

1 comment:

  1. The pretzel breaded chicken tenders sound yummy. Any luck sharing?

    ReplyDelete