Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?


The bad news: This week I am working against the clock to clean meats out of my freezer before they hit their expiration date. I am queen of stocking up on things and then completely missing the time frame of use. I am really committing myself to being mindful of what I already have in the freezer because throwing food away is so frustrating. This translates...boring meals this week.

The good news: I have to bring a baked good to bible study for our breakfast fellowship, and I am also responsible for a chocolate cookie at a wedding shower this weekend. This translates...look forward to recipes for Raspberry Almond Coffeecake and Chocolate Toffee Shortbread.

Monday: Chicken Enchiladas, Black Beans and Fruit (I know this sounds familiar. It just didn't get cooked last week)
Tuesday (Work Night): Ham and Cheese Croissants and Spinach Salad*
Wednesday: Taco Soup and Jim and Nick's Cheese Biscuits* (can't wait to make these)
Thursday (Work Night): Leftovers
Friday: Steaks, Baked Potato, Oven Roasted Green Beans*, Crockpot Triple Berry Cobbler*
Saturday: Benefit Dinner
Sunday: Leftovers

*Denotes recipe to be featured
As always, grab the picture above and paste on your blog. Link up with a comment and let us all know what you have going on in your kitchen this week!

P.S. I am working feverishly to catch up on One Thousand Gifts. Sorry if I have disappointed any of you guys!
Premier Prints Zig Zag Village Blue-4

1 comment: