Monday, March 21, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?

I have been looking forward to this week! I am off work all week long and spending the week preparing for my dear friend's baby shower for TWINS! We are so excited and I love having a full week dedicated to prepping.

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner (got to use up some leftover biscuits in the fridge)
Tuesday: Chuck Roast Barbecue Sandwiches, Corn Salad*, Fruit
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan*, Whole Wheat Linguine, Chopped Italian Salad
Thursday: Leftovers/Sandwiches
Friday: Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin*, Garlic Rice Pilaf*, Green Beans
Saturday: Out or Pizza
Sunday: Small Group Dinner

I am also making some delicious Strawberry Sour Cream Ice Cream at some point because strawberries are sale for 3 for $5 at my local grocery!!!

*Denotes recipes to be featured somewhere down the road.

As always, grab the picture above and link up with your weekly menu like my good friend over at Tale of Two Tarpleys. You will be surprised how much it holds you accountable!

I thought these two weekly menu planning shopping lists were super cute


Premier Prints Zig Zag Village Blue-4

1 comment: