Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?


This week is an unusual week as we have a very hectic calendar. I have still been able to fit in three new recipes to try. Hopefully these recipes will turn out as good as I am expecting and will provide leftovers for all the nights we are running in different directions!

Monday (Work Night): Baked Pork Chops with a Cream Sauce, Corn on the Cob, Broccoli
Tuesday: Baked Ziti (w/ Meat Sauce), Chopped Italian Salad
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Leftovers/Sandwiches
Friday: Chicken Enchiladas, Black Beans, Fresh Fruit
Saturday: Out to Eat
Sunday: Small Group Meal

***Italics indicate new recipes.

What are you eating at your house this week? Copy the image above and post on your own blog. Leave a comment here with the link. It is always exciting to hear what other people are cooking up!

Premier Prints Zig Zag Village Blue-4

3 comments:

  1. I have a question for ya- how do you organize your recipes? Most of the time I get new recipes from the internet and then email them to myself. However, I really want to organize them all in one place so I can have them for years to come. Do you do anything special with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link of what we are having this week :)

    http://www.blogger.com/publish-confirmation.g?blogID=5081400175134114592&postID=233403086240555303&timestamp=1299517552740&javascriptEnabled=true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found the easiest way to keep all my recipes semi organized is to star them in Google Reader. Once a week I print out a few, unstar them and then save them in a big binder. As I cook them if I like them, I move them into a binder organized with tabs and put them in plastic page protectors. The ones I don't like, I then just trash. I think at the end of the day you accept that you will never be able to cook EVERYTHING that you come across on the internet.

    ReplyDelete