Monday, April 16, 2012

The Sweet Life: Weekly Menu


Whew....what a busy week last week was!
I had some really wonderful shifts at work, but between work, Belle's school and activities, getting back in the swing after vacation, physical therapy appointments and Mark's polo we are wiped out.
I am looking forward to finishing my April shifts at work tonight and begin working on some projects I have calling my name!

Monday (Work Night): Mark and B are going out to eat and I will take a thrilling sandwich to work
Tuesday: Crunchy Beef Casserole and Tossed Salad
Wednesday: Honey Mustard Pork Chops (that I meant to cook last week), Broccoli Rice Pilaf and Baked Pineapple
Thursday: Scrambled Cheese Eggs, Home Fries, Sausage Pinwheels and Fresh Fruit
Friday: Crock Pot Barbecue Beer Chicken, Broccoli Slaw and Chips
Saturday: Right Steps Benefit Dinner
Sunday: Small Group Meal

Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Oven Fried Herb Chicken Fingers
Wednesday: You're Already Amazing Update
Thursday: Baked French Fries
Friday: Sewing Room Update or Sewing Project (whichever gets done first)

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see  next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!


blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment