Thursday, April 12, 2012

Deep South Words to Live By: April 2012

When trying to decide what to write on the blog today,
It dawned on me that I had completely forgotten April's Words to Live By.
The verse I chose was our verse of the week over Spring Break in my CBS Bible Study.

I cannot begin to tell you the heart and mind change that comes along with understanding that Jesus is the one who has authored our faith and who is continually perfecting our faith.
I cannot write my faith story alone or come close to perfecting my faith by myself.
This verse is a daily reminder that we need to cling to Jesus in order to grow and be refined in our faith.


Kids Version:

What are your words that you are living by right now?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!


blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment