- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 small garlic clove, mince
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cover and shake well.
- Use or refrigerate up to 1 week. I found that when I was ready to use the dressing straight from the fridge, it mixed better if I set it out on the counter for 10 minutes.
Original Recipe from Weight Watcher's New Complete Cookbook.
Don't forget to check out the Deep South Words to Live By: April Edition.
Print them out and put them up on your fridge or mirror!
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at email@example.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!