Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Deep South DIY: Pinafore Dress and Bloomers

There is nothing I love more than sewing for my sweet girl.
It is truly a hobby that ignites my creativity!

I love the patterns over at Sew Sweet Patterns and was itching to try the Mayah Pinafore and Bloomers.
I found the perfect fabrics at Hobby Lobby to coordinate the reversible pinafore.
On the more "plain" side of the pinafore, I added a hot pink three letter monogram and matching buttons.

For my first reversible outfit, I am very pleased.
I learned a lot and cannot wait to make a few more!





What are you creating lately or inspired to create?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!
blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, that is SO (sew!) CUTE! Absolutely adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete