After making Pimento Cheese Rolls last month and being blown away with how wonderful and simple they were, I was jumping at the bit to try the Ham and Swiss version. While a completely different flavor with the spicy mustard and sweet onion, they were simply amazing and accompanied our Broccoli Cheese Soup perfectly. These rolls would be awesome served at a party and also make a great side to a big tasty salad.
- 1 (26.4 ounce) package of frozen biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a well floured surface, arrange your biscuits with sides touching in 3 rows of 4 biscuits each.. Let stand for around 45 minutes until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch.
- Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10 x 12 rectangle.
- Stir together softened butter, spicy brown mustard and finely chopped sweet onion and spread over the rectangle evenly.
- Sprinkle evenly with swiss cheese and chopped cooked ham.
- Roll up starting at the long end away from you. Cut into 12, 1-inch thick slices, and place one slice in each of the 12 lightly greased muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan.
Original Recipe from My Recipes.
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!