- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 8-ounce tub of cool whip
- 1 egg
- Confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or baking spray (really if you haven't started using parchment now is the time to do it).
- Mix together cake mix, cool whip and egg until well blended. Dough will be very thick and sticky.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into a small bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool on baking rack.
Think of all the possibilities...strawberry cake mix, chocolate cake mix, funfetti cake mix...
I even rolled some in raw sugar for a more crunchy texture.
Ever have cooking questions or want to request a recipe, comment or email me at email@example.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!