- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-inch rope. Tie into a knot, tucking the ends under.
- Place knotted biscuits 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, mix together oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley flakes.
- Brush the just out of the oven knots with the Parmesan mixture and serve warm.
Original recipe from Real Mom Kitchen.