Monday, July 9, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?

I feel like the theme of this summer could definitely be....
getting back into the swing of things.
I feel like as soon as we get things back in order,
We are back out of town and then facing the need to get back to routine when we return home.
It truly is a blessing to have fun things to do,
I only wish my life was an interesting as my calendar makes it look.

The last few weeks have been hectic,
but the saddest part is definitely the loss of 3 years of pictures off my external hard drive.
If you know of any magic fixes for a dead hard drive,
(that don't cost $1000 like the only fix that seems possible at this time)
I would love to hear about it!
On the bright side, I was able to get back every one of my digital sewing patterns thanks to the incredibly understanding owners from Sew Sweet Patterns, Whimsy Couture and Mud Puddles and Ruffes.
If you sew, or know someone that sews please go check them out!



Monday: Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice, and Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday: Creamy Beef Tips with Egg Noodles and Almond Green Beans
Wednesday (Work Night): Leftovers
Thursday: Sausage and Rotel Quiche with Tossed Salad and Fruit
Friday: Family Movie Night with Make Our Own Pizzas
Saturday (Work Night): Leftovers


Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Deep South Eats: Buttermilk Pancakes
Wednesday: 4th of July Fun/Recent Trip Pictures
Thursday: Deep South Eats: Hot Fudge Pie
Friday: Giveaway!

What are you guys up to this week?

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!


blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment: