I would literally make this corn every single weekend if it were possible/reasonable. It takes super sweet corn and gives it zesty-ness. My dear husband calls it his "special sauce" for corn but I seem to recall I am always the one making the sauce...hmm.
- 1/3 cup of butter (remember we don't use the M word around here - cough, cough, margarine)
- 2 Tablespoons of mustard (plain ol yeller kind)
- 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish (this isn't horseradish sauce - you can usually find prepared horseradish with the condiments or the refrigerated section of your grocer)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 6-8 ears of fresh corn
- Preheat grill for medium heat
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire, and lemon pepper. Heat until well combined.
- Place each ear of corn in a 13x12 piece of heavy duty aluminum foil (please, please don't actually measure just a good guess).
- Drizzle sauce evenly over all the corn and wrap foil loosely leaving space for expansion of steam and seal.
- Grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Carefully unwrap foil and give it a quick sear on the grill grates.
- Serve immediately.
Original recipe from All Recipes.