Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Sweet Life: Beach Trip Pics 2012

Each year, my parents so graciously take us to Fort Morgan, Alabama for a week long vacation.
It is full of fun and crazy with all the family together.
Nothing says chaos quite like 6 kids 4 and under.
We are so thankful for all the memories and laughs this trip provides each year!

Pretty impressive for 6 kids with the oldest being 4.

Beach Beauties

They have no fun at all together!

My precious family!


This is what Mark thinks of having to take pictures.

Jake

My precious parents.

Mallory

Ella Grace

Mimi is like the Pied Piper...the children follow her everywhere.




What about you?
What are you doing for fun with your family and extended family this summer?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!

blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment