Monday, June 4, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?


While I am off in Guatemala...I hope you enjoy a few prewritten posts for the week.
I would appreciate your prayers over our safety and success of the surgeries we are performing on the people of Guatemala who are so in need of equal and excellent healthcare.

Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Green Bean and Shoepeg Corn Casserole
Wednesday: Deep South Words to Live By: June 2012
Thursday: 3 Ingredient Cobbler
Friday: Summer Bucket List 2012: Mani/Pedis

What are you guys up to this week?

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!


blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment