Friday, September 2, 2011

Deep South Party: Coffee and Donuts Shower Part Three: The Friends and Fun


First and foremost, I definitely could not have pulled this shower off without the help from my fellow hostesses.
Back Row: Anna, Karen (my mom), Sarah (our guest of honor), Erin, Melodye
Front Row: Katie and Me!


Our beautiful, guest of honor, Sarah, with her lovely mother and sister-in-law.


Sarah and I



In case you missed it...
I hope you have enjoyed this fun shower. I had so much fun planning it and enjoyed a fun day celebrating Sarah and soon to arrive Avery!

blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Sarah's fb and was curious if you have your crockpot recipes that you listed last fall anywhere. I printed the bbq recipe, but would love any of the others. Could you point me to it, or if they haven't been posted yet, hopefully they will sometime soon. Love your blog! Thanks, Lisa Pace Slaughter

    ReplyDelete