Saturday, September 10, 2011

Deep South DIY: Organizing Fun

This week I didn't have a ton of time for creating projects from my Pinterest inspirations....
I was too buys learning all about my new.....embroidery machine. Woo hoo monograms here we come!
I chose three very simple projects that could be completed in a short amount of time, but were still very useful for our day-to-day life. Sometimes organization can be dull and drab. Adding that extra spark to your organizing process can make things fun and cheery.

Pin:

Product:

Not pictured is my daughter's extensive collection of bows on her bow holder...hey...we live in the South.


A secret pocket inside for loose ribbons, clips and ponytail holders.

Pin:

Product:




I made two jars:
One has names of friends and family that I can grab a stick out of the jar and pray for that person that day.
The other jar has the letter of the alphabet and I will have Belle draw one stick out each morning and we will pray a prayer of thankfulness over something beginning with that letter. Helps her with learning to pray and learning what words begin with certain letters. I am sure when she draws the "z" we will be very thankful for zebras.

Pin:

Product:

Here is to praying the 3M tape holds well on my cabinet. I may or may not have put a large beach towel and pillow on the floor beneath for just in case.

I am working to give you guys a free copy of the No Sock Left Behind sign, but having some technical issues. If you want one while I am waiting to fix the blog link, email me: rreiboldt@gmail.com and tell me if you want marine blue, brick red, or orange.

What are you pinning and producing this week?

blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! Love the prayer sticks and the alphabet sticks most of all...I'm so gonna steal this at some point. I have found a ton of stuff I like on Pinterest so far...one I'm DEFINITELY going to do is one I just repinned today: a baseball with baby's handprint on it for a gift for Michael. LOVE that idea.

    ReplyDelete