- One roll of refrigerated pizza dough - thick or thin crust will work fine.
- Pizza Toppings of your choice (pepperoni and cheese, ham and pineapple, veggie, etc)
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (you can always use 2 Tablespoons of Johnny's and omit the Italian seasoning and garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Marinara or pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or specified degrees on dough packaging.
- Lightly spray a pie pan with cooking spray.
- Roll your pizza dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Patting and rolling to create a 12 inch by 8 inch rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut pizza dough into 24 squares.
- Place desired toppings and cheese equally into each square.
- Once all squares have toppings and cheese, wrap the dough around the toppings in each square and pinch to seal shut. Place seal side down into prepared pie pan. Repeat with all squares.
- Brush tops of sealed dough with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Great step-by-step with pictures and original recipe from Our Best Bites.