Monday, November 22, 2010

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?

I have found that it is hard to plan a weekly menu during Thanksgiving week. That one day full of delicious food clouds your judgement for all other days. All I can think about is maybe we should fast or just eat sandwiches until Thursday so that the food is that much better. Who are we kidding that would be crazy! I have however planned my meals according to things found in my pantry and fridge during the great clean out this week. I want to be more conscious of using what I have in order to throw away less food.

Monday: Leftovers from the past week/Clean out the tupperware day!
Tuesday: Bowties with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Cream with Tossed Balsamic Salad
Wednesday (Work Night): Frito Chili Pies with Apple Slices
Thursday: THANKSGIVING! I will be taking Green Bean Bundles, Cranberry Orange Sauce and Chex Mix for munchies
Friday (Work Night): Leftovers or Sandwiches (dear husband loves all Thanksgiving leftovers piled on a sandwich)
Saturday: Pizza or Carry Out
Sunday: Small Group Fellowship Night

The winners of the cooking contest will be announced tomorrow night!

with Belles and Beauxs

No comments:

Post a Comment