Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sweet Life: Bloom Book Club

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

I would like to encourage all my readers that have an interest in enriching their lives to check out the blog:

http://www.incourage.me/category/bloom

I have followed one of the facilitator's (Angie) blog for awhile now and own her book I Will Carry You. While I have not experienced the loss that Angie has, this book helped my understanding of God grow exponentially. At the end of this month the Bloom Book Club is starting Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts. I invite you all to join me in this faith walk and follow the weekly videos on the Bloom blog. Disclaimer: I know nothing about this book except for what I have read of the description and it looks very powerful and thought provoking.

Leave me a comment if you plan to read with me. If for some reason you cannot afford a book at this time and would really like to join in please send me an email TODAY (I want to go ahead and order mine) at rreiboldt@gmail.com and I would love to provide a book for one reader. For those of you who would also love to provide a book for someone else you can order it on Dayspring's website and get free shipping when you order two books.

with Belles and Beauxs

3 comments:

  1. seriously considering joining you on this book. i also appreciate you leading me to the (in)courage blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to order three for friends on Amazon for 9.34 each. Within 2 days of them posting this on the blog it became #12 on the Amazon bestsellers and #5 on the Hot New Releases Bestsellers. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. Bethany and Judy have deliverd my book and I will start tonight. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete