I cannot believe that this sweet 5 pound 15 ounce baby....
Has become this blossoming, joy-filled 4-year old.
20 Questions on Belle's 4th Birthday
- What is your favorite color? Pink....White
- What is your favorite toy? Caroline (her baby doll) and all the other baby stuff
- What is your favorite food? "Peezie" (pizza) and poppyseed bread
- What is your favorite TV show? Berenstein Bears
- What is your favorite movie? "Dentist the Mentist" (Dennis the Menace)
- What is your favorite thing to wear? A skirt dress
- What is your favorite game? Candyland
- What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
- What is your favorite drink? Apple juice and lemonade
- What is your favorite animal? Giraffe....horses....zebras....
- What is your favorite song? Twinkle, twinkle
- What is your favorite book? "My very book" (A book called Fairy Colors)
- Who is your favorite friend? Kinley (church) Ashlyn and Lily Mae (school)
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on my slide
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- Where is your favorite place to go? The park
- What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Cook
- What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Go to the polo field
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Disney World
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse
Belle Candler, we are so proud of the girl you are becoming.
You fill our lives with so much spirit and laughter.
We look forward to watching you continue to grow and learn as God shows us all the plans he has for your life.
We have had a fun weekend of celebration and we are looking forward to Disney at the end of this week. As part of Belle's birthday celebration, we took treats to school to share with her friends. I am excited to share with you...
Birthday Cake Rice Krispy Treats
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1/3 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 6 cups of rice krispy cereal
- 1 container of sprinkles of your choosing (optional to use whole container...I used half of the container since I was making these for a class of 16 3&4 year olds)
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows to pan once butter is melted. Stir slowly until they melt.
- Stir in the cake mix, a spoonful at a time, to the melted marshmallow mixture until well-combined.
- Stir in cereal until completely coated with marshmallow mixture. Stir in half the container of sprinkles.
- Press into pan size of choice...the bigger the pan, the more thin the treats, etc. Sprinkle the top with the remaining half of sprinkles.
- TIP: I have found that lining the pan in parchment paper makes it super easy to pull the treats out of the pan for even cutting.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Original Recipe from Gimme Some Oven.
Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at email@example.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!