Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu....And a Winner!



I do apologize for the lack of posting the last few days. We decided to take an impromptu road trip with my husband on one of his business trips. You see the hotel that he was staying at had an AWESOME pool, and what is a better way to beat this Southern heat?


After a road trip where I consumed enough junk food to make me feel absolutely disgusting, we are keeping the menu this week light! Lots of fruits and veggies this week to balance the grease that was consumed.


Monday: Out of Town
Tuesday: Out of Town
Wednesday: Taco Salad with Chipotle Ranch Dressing*, Fresh Fruit
Thursday: Grilled Cheese with White Cheddar, Bacon and Tomato* with Strawberry Spinach Salad*
Friday: Girl's Night at Our Home (I am making the salty foods like my famous Hot Onion Dip*, Pork Empanadas*, and Bruschetta*)
Saturday: Grilled Chicken Tenderloins in a Honey Lime Marinade*, Oven Roasted Potatoes, and Grilled Green Beans*
Sunday: Leftovers


And of course the winner of the Southern Cakes giveaway using Random.org is ... Alli! Email me your address at rreiboldt@gmail.com and I will get it in the mail!


I am planning on starting a monthly giveaway that will debut at the first of the month each month. Some months may be bigger things and others will be a group of small items!
blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! I'm so excited! Will send my address in case you don't already have it.

    ReplyDelete