Monday, July 11, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?



Some weeks when I feel at a loss for what to cook, I will grab one cookbook randomly and try and plan the majority of our meals from that book alone. This week that book was Southern Living: 40 Years of Our Best Recipes. There are so many phenomenal recipes that I use out of this book, but this week I picked three that I have never tried before.


Monday (Work Night): Taco Salads and Fresh Fruit
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin, Skillet Pecan Rice, and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: Turkey Piccata, Whole Wheat Linguine, and Green Beans Amandine
Thursday: Lime Grilled Chicken, Jamie's Spinach Salad
Friday (Work Night): Leftovers
Saturday: Out to Eat with Friends
Sunday (Work Night): Grilled Cheese and Soup


What is cooking at your house this week?
blog signature - 4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment