Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Deep South Home: Trick or Treat Banner

I am so excited to say that I have accomplished two of my October projects. The first one was this lovely little "trick or treat" banner for my mantle. My mantle is currently B-O-R-I-N-G because I am slowly redoing the color scheme for the entire living room. I love the color this added to the room and brought in a little Halloween spirit.

I used the $1 aisle paper packs from Target and cut them into triangles. I then punched a scalloped circle out of black card stock and added the letters by adorable glitter stickers. I then attached the circles to the triangles using sticky dos (no clue how to spell that one but I can't live without them). Finished the whole thing up by tying each triangle together with black and white polka dot ribbon. It is simple and not over the top but brought out the fall colors in the room.


with Belles and Beauxs

No comments:

Post a Comment