Monday, August 16, 2010

Warm Welcome

Let me extend a gracious Southern welcome. I am sure you are asking yourself who is this girl that loves all things about the South? I am a girl that can feel the anxiety of SEC football building in my heart seconds after the last season ended. I find that Mason Jars tend to just show up in my home decor, and my subscription to Southern Living is religious. Food just isn't tasty without a healthy dose of butter. While I don't profess to be an expert on all things Southern (there is always something new to learn) I have lived in the South... my entire life.

Whether it be what is cooking in my kitchen, the latest project to which I have devoted my time, the places in the South that make my heart swoon, or anything else I dream up I hope to give you a glimpse of the things that make this deep south life sweet.

If all else fails and you are bored to tears just throw out a "bless her heart" and all will be well.

with Belles and Beauxs

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Can't wait to hear all your deep-Southern-tricks!

    ReplyDelete