Monday, August 20, 2012

The Sweet Life: What's on the Menu?

Guess who is back? Back again?
I do sincerely apologize for my absentee blogger status...you know life takes priority and with so much going on in life right now, I have been savoring the family time when able.

I cannot believe my sweet, precious, little girl is starting her last year of preschool this year.
Not only am I happy-sad that she is growing up so fast into such an awesome little girl, but I am sad to only have one year left at what I consider the most awesome preschool on the planet.

Mark's been busy with the height of polo season.
A couple of weeks ago he scored three goals in a row and I was actually there to see it!


Monday: Pork Medallions with Balsamic Vinegar and Capers, Roasted Potatoes (for the Carb eaters in my house), and Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Out to Eat or Leftovers - Parent Night at the Preschool
Wednesday: Smothered Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, and Fruit
Thursday: Sandwiches for a Picnic at the Barn
Saturday: Out to Eat
Sunday: Small Group Meal

Monday: Weekly Menu
Tuesday: Easy Coconut Pie
Wednesday: Back-to-School Fun
Thursday: Best steak Marinade
Friday: Sweet Thoughts

What are you guys up to this week?

I want to hear from YOU! What recipes, tutorials or projects would you like to see next week?

Ever have questions or want to request a recipe or tutorial, comment or email me at deepsouthsweets@gmail.com. You can also visit Deep South Sweets on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest!


blog signature - 4/2011

1 comment: