Monday, August 22, 2011

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?



This week is busy preparing for this exciting shower. After being at the beach all last week and eating out I am definitely ready for some home cooked meals no matter how busy this week may be!


Monday: Leftover Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit
Tuesday: Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki, Steamed Brown Rice, and Broccoli
Wednesday: Beer Braised Brisket, Rissole Potatoes, Sweet and Sour Green Beans
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Cowboy Calzones, Salad with Homemade Italian Vinaigrette
Saturday: Dad's Birthday Dinner
Sunday: Church Picnic


What are you fixing in your homes this week?
blog signature - 4/2011

2 comments:

  1. I think I need the recipe for the crock pot chicken teriyaki...sounds yummy and I am ALWAYS looking for good crock pot recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cowboy Calzones are sounding pretty tasty to me!

    ReplyDelete